Saturday, July 9, 2011
SIMPLE MARINATED CHICKEN WINGS
Salam, gud morning frens....
It was a bit tiring day for me yesterday n am so lazy to cook for dinner... came back at 7 and straight away to d kitchen prepared d great 2 MINUTES NOODLES (MAGGI MEE ler tu) for dinner ahahha.... After two hours my kids especially my one n only daughter cik Nuiz complaint tat she's still hungry... hurmm... like it or not i still have to look for something for them to eat.... open d fridge n saw beautiful chicken wings smiling at me hehehe..... was still thinking what to do with them.. n finally Nuiz suggested to fry them.... but instead of frying we baked them!!!!! or u may call it roasted chicken wings!!!
I followed d recipe from all recipes but altered a bit here n there as some of d ingredients was unavailable at home. it turned out to be so fresh n delicious... so, let me share with all of u d recipe....
* 5 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* a pinch of salt
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (i used 4 garlic blend dry)
* 24 chicken wings
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, salt and garlic powder in a bowl. Arrange the chicken wings in a 9x13-inch baking dish, and pour marinade over the chicken. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. ( the kids couldn't wait tat long so i shortened d period to 30 mins)
2. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove the plastic wrap from the baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken wings are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour, basting occasionally.
So frens.... remember, when u r out of ideas... try this out... yummeh!!!!!